The best experience for smokers and non-smokers!
The most secure and healthy solution for smokers... and also for non-smokers!
SYCLOP is a indoor closed cabin for cigarettes breaks based on French law* with important air extraction (no filtration).
Why SYCLOP is the most secure system for smokers?
- Direct capture and extraction of smoke before dilution
- 9 complete air renewals during your cigarette!
- Ashtray with continual extraction
- Absolutely no bad smell
- No additional costs
- Very easy and economic to maintain (extraction block exchange after 2 years)
Why SYCLOP is the best system for you?
Because it's a elegant, comfortable, economic system: 60 W/h, no maintenance during 2 years, energy saving for extractor (ErP 2015 - European standard)
* French law is more restrictive in order to protect smokers and non-smokers: no filtration, closed area, minimum of 10 air renewals of the volume per hour, ...
NB: LS = Low speed continuous extraction when power is on - HS = High speed upon detection of an occupant
- Fire-resistant materials: composite, aluminum, polycarbonate
- Power Consumption (W/h): 60 (HS)
- Power supply: 230 V single phase - 0.8 A - Low voltage master distribution panel connection required
- Dimensions (mm): 1600 x 1325 x 2000 (H)
- Area (m2): 1.82
- Volume (m3): 3.64
- Number of air renewal of the volume per hour: LS 50 / HS 80 (legal minimum in France: 10)
- Flow (m3/h): LS 200 / HS 300
- Depression (Pa): LS 15 / HS 30 (legal minimum in France: 5)
- Durability: composite and aluminum (25 years) Polycarbonate (10 years), extraction block (2 years)
Palette of colors for the base and the ashtray-tablet composite
The smooth and absolutely non-porous composite material is pleasant to the touch. In addition, it facilitates cleaning. This new generation of material offers an extreme resistance and satisfy the requirements of the most stringent safety
- Modern and clean aesthetics with 360° vision for occupants
- Closed Cab with a powerful direct smoke extraction (more effective than large smokers rooms with extraction by dilution of pollutants)*
- High Rate of air exchange
- Continuous cleaning system of the cab and the ash by supply of fresh air (low speed extraction)
- High-speed extraction of the cab and the ash during 8 minute upon detection of an occupant
- Adequate pressure difference to prevent smoke from leaving the cab even if the door is open
- Large capacity lockable ashtray, easy to empty by the cleaning service
- Quick and easy maintenance with complete and immediate replacement of the extraction block on the top
- Alpine white color in standard and brushed aluminum profiles
- Optional color for the base and the ashtray-tablet for an elegant and modern bi-color design - See the color palette below
- High quality materials: latest generation of composite, aluminum and polycarbonate panels, lighter and stronger than glass.
- Easy assembly: pre-assembled modules, 40mn with 2 persons (same principle as office furniture)**
- Easy disassembly
- A very accessible and inexpensive maintenance
- French design and manufacturing
* No filtration nor air-recycling banned by the French law
** However it's necessary to connect the cab with the outside of the building through a independent ventilation ducting
SYCLOP, an elegant and secure smokers cab!
SYCLOP is a smokers cab with a standard volume. This allows us to perfectly manage the number of renewals of air by hours in the cab (80 instead of 10, the French legal minimum ) and the pressure difference between the inside and outside. With this volume and this pressure difference, smoke is immediately extracted from the cab providing the smoker an unparalleled comfort. The ashtray with air continual extraction and the 2 speed adaptive extractor bring more health and safety to the smoker.
The ashtray tablet with a continuous suction.
The container for 2000 butts is easily removed for emptying the contents by the cleaning service. From the ashtray a special duct lead to the extractor to remove persistent odors.
Extraction block - bottom view
Above, the removable extraction block contains the extractor and the electronic supervision. It is easily removed for maintenance. 2 LED spotlights provide directional lighting on the ashtray-tablet. A dedicated extraction duct less than 40m is required to connect the extraction block to the outside of the building